On the 29th of September, the FEMM Hub held their first online quarterly meeting. Over 25 of our researchers and advisory board members met via Webex from 10:30-3:30 for a series of presentations. Hub Director, Professor Geraint Jewell kicked off the meeting with a presentation detailing hub progress which included our successful monthly project meetings and annual report. Each of the grand challenges then presented an update for the group including our newest grand challenge project GC2.5.
- FEMM Hub awards funding to three further Feasibility Projects.
- FEMM Hub’s 1st ‘in-person’ Conference attracted a national audience from academia and industry
- New FEMM paper published in the Sustainability journal
- FEMM Hub gains a further new SME industry partner, Motor Design Ltd.
- FEMM Hub Exec Team member is part of a new digital manufacturing research centre.