The FEMM Hub have partnered with EPSRC Future Manufacturing Research Hubs in Composites, Metrology and Photonics to offer up to £900k in funding to support a number of Feasibility Studies at TRLs 1 to 3. The funding is available for novel research in manufacturing technologies pertinent to the priority areas identified by each of the four partner Hubs. The call document and more information can be found here: FEMM Hub 2nd Feasibility Call.
- IEEE Access Paper Focusing on a Manufacturing-Driven Design Methodology Published
- FEMM Hub releases Technology White Paper on Offshore Wind Turbine Electrical Generators
- FEMM Hub PhD Student Lead Author on IEEE Sensors Journal Paper
- FEMM Hub Director Presents at the Henry Royce Institute
- FEMM Hub Conference a Success!
You May Also Like
IEEE Access Paper Focusing on a Manufacturing-Driven Design Methodology Published
Laura O'Keefe15th November 2022