The FEMM Hub have partnered with EPSRC Future Manufacturing Research Hubs in Composites, Metrology and Photonics to offer up to £900k in funding to support a number of Feasibility Studies at TRLs 1 to 3. The funding is available for novel research in manufacturing technologies pertinent to the priority areas identified by each of the four partner Hubs. The call document and more information can be found here: FEMM Hub 2nd Feasibility Call.
- FEMM Hub awards funding to three further Feasibility Projects.
- FEMM Hub’s 1st ‘in-person’ Conference attracted a national audience from academia and industry
- New FEMM paper published in the Sustainability journal
- FEMM Hub gains a further new SME industry partner, Motor Design Ltd.
- FEMM Hub Exec Team member is part of a new digital manufacturing research centre.